6 Things I discovered this week (or already knew but are VERY important to my sanity)
- Swimming in the ocean is not scary at all. Swimming in a pond makes me cry and act like a toddler who is afraid of monsters in the closet.
- No matter how much I love my job (I do, I do, I REALLY do) I spend all week planning epic adventures during the weekend. Usually involving food and mimosas
- I am harder on myself than anyone will ever be.
- Cheese, meat, and a crunchy baguette is the greatest meal anytime ever.
- I’m kind of like a prairie dog because my home is my sanctuary and I really like to burrow into my pillow. Or my boyfriend. Or both.
- Ice cream is a totally acceptable dinner. Year-round.
EvenEspecially in the winter
1. Being so close to rural Virginia definitely has it’s perks:
Snacks during Virginia wine tasting